So this has been sitting in my drafts forever. I keep forgetting to find time to post it. In October, it was a pretty mediocre month for me. I have to say my most favorite item from this month has to be the Zoya Nail polish and the other four items, I have little care/use for.
- LA Fresh Oil-Free Face Cleanser: I haven’t tried this out yet, but since my skin is naturally dry… I’m a bit apprehensive to use it because I don’t want it to break my skin out.
- Big Sexy Hair Voluminizing Hair Gel: No use for me. I don’t use gel in my hair. So it’s just sitting there in my samples bin.
- Bella Terra Mineral Cosmetics, Mineral Shimmer in Emotion: Shimmery purple. Not a staple in my daily makeup routine.. but perhaps I’ll find room to use it somewhere.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Neve: More PURPLE! Hmm.. I’m sensing a trend here. Haven’t tried it out yet. It hasn’t been my go-to color for nail polishes this month because for Halloween, I was all about black and dark murky shades while for November, I was all over the taupes/oranges and gold (this specifically for the Infinite concert).
- Coastal Scent Brush: I think I used this once? Your typical eyeshadow brush. It’s nice and soft and great for patting on shadows and blending out the edges.
Overall, I wasn’t really digging this month’s bag. And with my year’s subscription ending in December, I can’t see myself continuing for another year.